My fees vary according to the service rendered. Please contact me directly to discuss my rates.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
In most situations, I do not bill insurance companies directly. I will provide a billing form with all pertinent information on it for you to supply to your insurance company.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Please contact me directly to discuss. I also have an intern working under me who generally provides services at a reduced rate. If you are interested in exploring this option, please contact me.
Cash and checks accepted.
I request 24 hour notice for cancellations. If your appointment is cancelled without 24 hour notice then the regular fee will be charged.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.